version dated December 30th, 2021
Applicability and amendments
Use of the Platform
The Platform is exclusively intended to give you as a user the opportunity to participate in one or more charity initiatives (CrowdActions and commitments) and/or to start your own charity initiative. It is not allowed to use the Platform for other purposes, such as commercial purposes unless CollAction has provided its prior written consent. It is also not permitted to offer goods or services in exchange for participation in an initiative or for other reasons, unless CollAction has provided its prior written consent. We expressly reject any liability or responsibility for the result of or the success of an initiative.
You are responsible for and are required to use the Platform carefully. You are also required to follow instructions and regulations issued by CollAction. The foregoing includes (among other things) that you:
- must fill in information truthfully;
- may not share misleading or offensive information;
- may not perform or permit any acts and/or conduct that violates applicable laws or regulations, public morals, public order or the rights of third parties (including the rights of CollAction);
- insofar as you share (personal) data of third parties with us (for example, names, telephone numbers and email addresses), you guarantee that you are authorized to share this data with us in accordance with applicable laws and regulations (for example, because you have permission to do so) and that we can use this data for the purposes for which this data has been shared with us;
- may not add to the Platform any texts, data or files that have illegal or offensive content, for example, discriminatory, racist, sexist or pornographic content, or (otherwise) infringe on the private lives of third parties;
- must keep your own login data and the personal data of third parties that may be visible to you confidential;
- may not spread viruses through the Platform, or otherwise disrupt, prevent or damage (the operation of) the Platform;
- must respect and consider the good name and reputation of CollAction;
- must install the application correctly and install updates to the application. Using an older version of the application is at your own risk;
- may not sell or rent (the software behind) the Platform to third parties or otherwise make it available to third parties;
- may not de-compile, reverse engineer or modify the Platform without CollAction's prior consent. You may also not remove or allow to be removed or circumvent any technical measures intended to protect the Platform.
Information posted by third parties
It is possible for third parties to post texts, data and/or files on the Platform. While we strive to only have content on our Platform that align with CollAction's objectives, texts, data and files posted by third parties are not pre-screened or approved. CollAction is not responsible or liable for any third-party content or materials. CollAction does reserve the right to refuse, remove or permit any texts, data or files at its sole discretion, at any time and for any reason, with or without prior notice, and without any liability towards you or any other third party.
Links to other websites and/or applications
It is possible that the Platform refers to external internet pages and/or applications, or vice versa. CollAction is not responsible or liable for the use of or the content of these external internet pages and/or applications.
The use of the Platform is at your own risk. We cannot exclude and do not guarantee that the Platform does not or cannot have any defects. Interruptions, errors, viruses, malware or other defects may occur. In addition, the information on the Platform may not be accurate, complete or up to date. CollAction shall not be liable for any damage or injury (including as a result of viruses or malware) resulting from the use of the Platform, unless there is intent or gross negligence on the part of CollAction. The foregoing also means that CollAction is also never liable for indirect or consequential damages, such as loss of sales or income. You indemnify us against all possible third-party claims resulting from the use of the Platform.
Intellectual property rights
Unless otherwise stated, all intellectual property rights and/or similar rights in or to the Platform belong exclusively to CollAction, or our licensors. This includes (among other things) the underlying software, texts, images, videos and audio clips. You may make copies of the information and images on the Platform for your own use, for example by printing or storing them.
The ownership of the texts, data and files placed by you on the Platform remains yours. However, you agree that we can use and distribute these texts, data and files without restriction for any purpose, without acknowledgement and without owing you any compensation, and insofar legally permitted. To the extent necessary, you hereby grant us a free, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, non-exclusive, and fully transferable and sub-licensable right and license to use, reproduce, display, distribute, adapt and modify all texts, data and files posted by you, create derivative works from them and otherwise exploit them in any way, commercially or non-commercially.
Choice of law and other provisions
Would you like to contact us? Please email us at email@example.com or send a letter to:
2015 BA Haarlem